LR- Officers Meeting Notes

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Dec 28 11:47:53 PST 2000

Due to the weather, Officers Meeting turned out to be me, Conor and Dana.  About the only official business we got done was the calendar for January and February.  Here are the items on it so far (some Kingdom and Elfsea dates are included):

Loch Ruadh Calendar

January
3 – Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting, Perrotti’s Pizza, 7:30pm
5 – Wandering Bardic, Laird Caerell MacDomnaill’s, 7:30pm
6 – Steppes 12th Night, Sokol Hall, Ennis
10 – Loch Ruadh Officers Meeting, Baroness Dana’s, 7:30pm
11 – Elfsea Business Meeting, 7:30pm
13 – Coronation, Sokol Hall, Ennis
17 – Loch Ruadh Bardic, Lord Trygg and Lady Tara’s, 7:30pm
20 – Armor/Woodworking Workshop, Lord Polydore Pike’s, Noon
22 – Elfsea Moot, Coors Distribution Center, 7:00pm

February
2 – Wandering Bardic, TBA, 7:30pm
7 – Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting, Perrotti’s Pizza, 7:30pm
8 – Elfsea Business Meeting, 7:30pm
10 – Elfsea Baronial College, Pythian Home, Weatherford
11 – Elfsea Passage at Arms
14 – Loch Ruadh Officers Meeting, Baroness Dana’s, 7:30pm
17 – Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice, Z Boaz Park, 2:00pm
21 – Loch Ruadh Bardic, Lord Trygg and Lady Tara’s, 7:30pm
26 – Elfsea Moot, Coors Distribution Center, 7:00pm

As always, I will post reminders with times, dates and directions a day or two before each calendar event.

Asa, we discussed adding A&S workshops to the calendar, but wanted to get your input on what, where and when.  Please email me with any that you think we can do for January and February, and we'll get them added to the calendar.

House Mac will once again host the I Survived the Holidays Revel.  More details to come, and the Revel will be discussed at Populace Meeting next Wednesday.

In Service,