LR- Fighter Practice

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 5 19:48:41 PST 2000

Well, if it is all right with you, then, I will hold the workshop, and
anybody wishing to fight can show up here this month.

I would like to make up something on a regular schedule for the
workshop. Perhsp the first saturday most months, subject to
being moved account local events, etc.

See everybody tomorrow!
PP!