LR- Dance Guild

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Dec 7 10:33:16 PST 2000

Cait and family........Welcome to the Canton of Loch Ruadh.

The news is good!!

The originals have not surfaced in years, but I did find the cassette tape
back ups and Dance Manual copies that I made from the Rose & Nefr and the
Ansteorra Kingdom Dance Workshop from 1990.

I also have copies of the Eastern Kingdom Dance Book, The Nordskogen Dance
Manual, Playford, Re-Play'd and The Iron Mountain Dance Book II. If you
think you they would be of any help you are welcome to use them, just let me
know.

They are yours to use as soon as I can get them to you.  Happy dancing!!!!

I hope this will help you get the Dance Guild Practice started.

Dana