LR- SCA Story

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Dec 14 13:14:21 PST 2000

Cantley_Tim at emc.com wrote:

> Somewhere I have a story too, with most of
> those Loch-Ruadh folks in it but it was based on my personna's life, Sean of
> Argyll.

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of it, as we published it in the Scarlet
Letter...

> If anyone has read Louis L'Amour's book, The Walking Drum, well my
> story is based loosely on it.  As far as pure fiction goes, I recommend that
> book to anyone interested in fiction of the medieval time period around 1175
> A.D.

Many people associate Louis L'Amour only with cowboy stories, but he has
a few that are not.

http://www.louislamour.com/chronology.htm

> Laird Sean of Argyll
> Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
> Member of House Mac an Ghabhann
> Nephew to HE Dana Mac an Ghabhann

Grand Sheppard of Loch Ruadh  ;)

Sluggy!

--

------

"It's really simple. If you want Algore to be president,
don't punch the hole for Pat Buchanan."

                                           Rush Limbaugh