LR- Guess What??????????

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Tue Dec 19 22:05:44 PST 2000

Bice,

	Welcome back!!!  You were missed.  I do know how you feel though
about where you were.  I go through that every time I go see my folks.
Fortunately for me, it's never more than a week.  And actually it does me
good to get away from this madhouse we take for granted as our city lives
every now and then.  Good luck on your shopping and hopefully we all will
see you next Wednesday at opfficer's meeting at Dana's.

Sean