LR - Arrow Making Workshop

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Thu Feb 10 14:33:21 PST 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> We are going to continue work on the war arrows and see how many we can get completed.

Two related notes...

1. I found my single shaft fletching jig. It's designed to apply vans in
a helical fashion, but there should be no problems using it.

2. I picked up some thick (though not gelled) superglue and a spray on
compound called an accelerator. It makes superglue set instantly. Might
be just the ticket...

> There will also be opportunities to work on arms and armor.

Always a good thing...

Sluggy!

 All New Signature! Now Y2K Compliant!

 When crkptographk is outlawed, bakl bhgknjf jvkk unir cevinpl.

 We've all heard that a million monkeks, banging on a million
tkpewriters,
 will eventuallk reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks
 the Internet, we know that this is not true.

      ---Robert Wilenskk