LR - Spring Melees?

Yukon yukon at teamunix.net
Mon Feb 21 19:49:29 PST 2000

I see that Conor has already responded so I'll only fill a couple of points
and make ONE correction :)  Sean NEVER forgets his whiskey ;)  I killed off
what I had left in the bottle which was about 2/3 full.  This time I was the
first to bed about 10:00 I believe.
There was one more incident Friday night on the way down but I'll leave that
to private discussion :)  Saturday was great!!  I wasn't able as an archer
to participate in the ravine battle but I did fight in two bridge battles,
two open field battles (I've learned to hate these as an archer, I die very
quickly) and one castle battle.  By this time my notorious back was
screaming at me to stop so I wasn't able to fight in any more of the castle
battles but I must say our first defense of the castle was something to
behold...I heard that noone on our side died in this one and we killed off
all the attackers.
The meal that Afan prepared was indeed great as Conor has stated and it
rounded off a very enjoyable day but I must agree with Conor that you were
sorely missed Padraig around the Bardic fire if that is what you could call
what we had.
The trip back was basically uneventful until Conor spelled off Fearghus
with the driving.  I knew we were going a little fast but when I looked back
and saw the trailer we were pulling flapping around in the jetstream, I
kinda got concerned ;)  Just kidding Conor!!
That's the jist of it...I had a great time.

Laird Sean of Argyll