LR - Fighter practice

Yukon yukon at teamunix.net
Tue Feb 22 06:42:34 PST 2000

Greetings,

    I want to encourage all of you to come out this coming Saturday, the 26th, at 2 pm to Z Boaz Park (see Conor for directions) for Loch Ruadh's first official fighter practice of the new year.  We need to get ready for War so in addition to practicing our fighting skills, I am asking all those that would like to help, to come and help us finish up as many of Loch Ruadh's combat arrows as possible.  There is some fletching still to be done but there is quite a bit of taping that still needs to be accomplished.  I took 20 of the Canton's arrows and 15 of mine to Spring Melee's this last weekend and I've found a weakness in our fletching that needs to be looked into but other than that, things are progressing well.  All I'm hoping for is able bodies that can spare some time to help me finish some of these arrows, I will have all the tape and glue there.  Unfortunately we will not be able to test these arrows at the park since archery is not allowed but I'm sure they will be amply tested at Gulf War.

Hope to see you there!!

Laird Sean of Argyll
Acting Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal