LR - Kingdomality - a Medieval Personality Test

N.Foster nefoster at flash.net
Wed Feb 23 13:13:35 PST 2000

"Many years ago there was a period of time that is often casually
called "Medieval." It was a time, so the story tellers tell us, of
tiny kingdoms, brave knights and ferocious dragons...

Even though we now appear to have the freedom to explore many
different career alternatives, we still have a medieval vocational
personality within each of us. This personality, properly
identified and understood, can motivate our success but, if
ignored, may set the stage for our ultimate failure. Since times
appeared to be simpler then, let us return to the kingdoms of
medieval Europe and see what we would have done then, regardless of
what our names are now."

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html