LR - Polling for Baron and Baroness of Elfsea

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Feb 25 23:04:14 PST 2000

A reminder to all:

The polling for the new Baron and Baroness of Elfsea will take place at Elfsea Moot on Monday, 28 February, starting at 7:00pm, at the Coors Distribution Center Hospitality Room.

Click here http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&YY=9136&city=Fort%20Worth&state=TX&country=US&slt=32.7253&sln=-97.3206&cs=5&stx=Coors&stp=a&ad=2500&ycat=&l=333&tuid=7830746&tq=8&btype=default
for an interactive map

Please arrive promptly, as we must be out of the room at 9:00pm.  Their Majesties, Alaric and Kayleigh, will be present.  The announcement of who is selected will be made at Gulf Wars at the Ansteorran Court.

If you cannot attend, you may let Their Majesties know who you support via email at potterkd at aol.com or CraigCC at aol.com

The three couples standing for the positions are:

Sir Galen of Bristol and Honorable Lady Allesandre Desiderio
Honorable Lord Darius of the Bells and Honorable Lady Rosalia O'Brogan
Lord Ceatta o'Gulcleth the Honorable Lady Robin de Shealladh

Please pass this information on to our folk who do not have email.

In Service,

Nunc Est Bibendum