LR - I Survived the Holiday's party

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Fri Jan 7 14:20:48 PST 2000

Just a note to remind all that the ISTHP has been moved from Dessert Dancers
Studio to our humble abode of Slugglenn.

Please bring the items you have signed up for as well as something to sit on
since seating is limited and dont forget libations!

So information is as follows:

I SURVIVED THE HOLIDAYS!

When?  Saturday Jan 22
Time? 7:30pm
Where? 6005 Whispering Lane   Watauga, Texas
Phone?  Sluggy's is 581-4660 or 915-7620
              Rob and Pook's is 427-8618
Garb?   Of course!
Bring?  Chairs, drinks, and something to put on the table for us all to eat!

In past years we have done a "white elephant" gift exchange and had alot of
fun with it so bring a wrapped "white elephant" gift and
we'll see what gets fought over this year! :)    (last year the item to have
was a "globe" etch-a-sketch!)