LR - Home for a puppy

Rob Wallis raver2 at home.com
Sat Jan 15 07:06:01 PST 2000

The mailing list moderator thinks he would rather see the ad here then the puppy brought home

  Ok this isnt SCA related, so we're gonna find out what out mailing list moderator thinks. <G>

  One of my addendants at work has asked for some assistance. It seems her 2 year old daughter was given
  a beautiful black lab puppy for christmas (the pup is 9 weeks old). She has the papers for it to have all its shots and to be
  nutered/spayed at no cost to the (new) owner. I honestly do not know the gender of the dog, I am assuming from its current name its a male. She
  is in need of a good loving home for it. She dosent want any monies for it and will transfer all the paperwork to whoever
  is able to help her by giving this cute pup a good home.

  Thanks!

  Pook
  MagD'Leigha