LR - Fw: Rattan

Ciarlariello, Keith W keith.w.ciarlariello at lmco.com
Mon Jan 10 07:03:10 PST 2000

Padraig,

I have a bundle of staves (approx 10 to 15) that I would like to get rid of.
Before you get all excited....
They are at least 3 to 5 years old and have been stored under cover.
All of the long straight ones have been picked over, but the remainder
should be still good for swords.
At the present point, I just want to unload them.
Send anyone who is interested my way, and I will make them a GOOD deal.

Wilhelm von Oldenburg
817-237-5956 (evenings)