LR - Oops

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Jul 6 15:33:58 PDT 2000

I am hoping someone remembered to pick up the child's bow and arrows I bought for their prize at Lughnasad.  I was so tired when I left Perotti's last night I failed to pick them up off the table.  I'm hoping someone saw them and picked them up for me.  Please let me know if you have them and don't even think about a ransom as some poor child will be deprived of an archery set because of you :)  If anyone does have them, if they will give them to Dana, I'll get them from her when I return from the Far North.

Sean
The tired and forgetful Archery Marshal of Loch Ruadh.