LR - A&S Lughnasad

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 17:16:04 PDT 2000

I am sending out a request to all Canton members - Please bring clean tin
cans to the next populace meeting.  I will need a few dozen for the A&S
event.  Some people have said they could bring dog food cans.  This would be
perfect.  Canned foods such as vegetables and fruit would also work.  These
are about 12oz. to 16 oz., but I am not picky!! Any and all cans will be
appreciated. My household does not use up enough to fill  this need and I
thank anyone in advance who can bring a couple of tin cans.

In service,
Asa Hrafnasdottir, A&S Minister