LR - true fighter experience, was (I shoulda known)

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Fri Jul 28 07:32:19 PDT 2000

M'lady MagD'Leigha,
   I was waiting to see just where the actually "move" was going to end
up.   Heck, I may change even yet!  <grin>   I should be able to assist
you that week.   You just have 4 boxes right?    <grin>  If it turns out
I am on duty that day, someone can use my utility trailer if they wish.

> God gives us trials and tribulations (such as realtors and the English)
> to make us strong.

Was this directed at moi?   <evil grin>

After hearing all the stories about how so and so fighter beat on the
legs of others, and of the huge bruises they went around with for weeks,
I am now the proud owner of a few myself, courtesy of Lord Virgil.
OUCH,  dang the hurt!!!     <insert maniacal laughter here)
Thank God for ice and zip lock bags.
I was able to protect my head, so he just went to the other side.   I
guess I should have left the plywood intact and used the whole sheet for
my shield.
--
Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (The Mad Saxon)
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my
honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]