LR - Firewood Workshop

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jul 14 16:09:27 PDT 2000

Not really a workshop, I just wanted to catch everyone's attention.

Lady Gwenllian has offered some pecan logs for the bardic circle fire at Lughnasad.  The wood needs to cut and split and gotten out of her back yard.  Many hands make light work, so if you can put in an hour or two tomorrow morning, please show up at Lady Gwenllian's house at 9:00am.  I'll bring doughnuts and orange juice.  If you have them, bring chainsaws, mauls, wedges and sledgehammers.

The address is 6812 Beaty Street, Fort Worth (just down the street from Tarkus's)

Click here  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=6812+Beaty+Street+&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive map.

Nunc Est Bibendum