LR - Just when you thought it was safe.....

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Thu Jul 27 16:27:07 PDT 2000

Well just when you think things cant get any worse...  they do.  Well maybe its all for the best really, depending on how you want to look at it.  The mortgage person called today as well as the realtor type guy. Seems the folks who curretnly reside in whats to be our new house havent moved out yet, nor have they gotten the repairs done that were needed (roofing stuff). And to top it all off the original lender backed out of the deal.   sooooooooooooooo......

We have a new lender (thank goodness) at the same rates as the original one. So the monies are taken care of but of course this means they have to get all the lovely paper work and process it (fold spindle mutilate whatever else they can do to paper I am sure) so this pushes back the closing date. This also gives the lovely folks who are selling us this house time to get the repairs finished.

So the new (and improved?) closing date is now August 14th, the Monday AFTER the event. So this should be a good thing. We can all de-stress after the event by moving our stuff and having a party to celebrate them both! (right?)

MagD'Leigha
Whos about to smack everyone involved with this house buying process upside the head with a mackral load with lead.....