LR - true fighter experience, was (I shoulda known)

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Jul 28 11:48:03 PDT 2000

ProHero wrote:

> After hearing all the stories about how so and so fighter beat on the
> legs of others, and of the huge bruises they went around with for
> weeks, I am now the proud owner of a few myself, courtesy of Lord
> Virgil.

You must have gotten the bruise from somewhere else, because Virgil
would NEVER take a shot at an unprotected leg. :)

> I guess I should have left the plywood intact and used the whole
> sheet for my shield.

Nah! There's no fun in staying indoors...

Rumor has it that the best way to beat Virgil is to grow a couple of
extra limbs for use weilding more weapons....

Sluggy!

--

------

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler .