LR - Greetings

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 21:52:26 PDT 2000

--- Tim Cantley <yukon at teamunix.net> wrote:
> Polydore,
>
> 	Tullamore Dew is the Irish Whiskey I always bring
> with me to the events.
>  I'll have some with me at Lughnasadh so you can
> have some though.  I
> always mix it which is probably a shame but it is
> very smooth and goes down
> very well straight up :)
>
> Sean

Mix it?  MIX IT???  God's navel, not only are you a
half-breed, but a heathen, too!  If you're going to
mix it, you might as well be drinking Old Grandad.
May you pick up a permanent "Down-East" accent while
you're up there in the Uncommonwealth of Massconfusion
so all the Texans make fun of you when you come back.

Very much tongue-in-cheek (except the outrage that you
would mix Tully),
Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum