LR - tin cans for Lughnasad event

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jul 28 05:04:54 PDT 2000

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com wrote:

> Calling all dog food cans, vegetable cans and other empty cans found in
> kitchen -
>
> Thanks - Asa

Well!  you should've been in my kitchen when my husband opened
the dishwasher to put away the clean dishes and found empty cans
in the top rack!  Whhheeewww!  I thought I'd gone batty.  Come to
think of it, I really didn't give him an explanation ~ yet. *grin*

And, my dog thanks you, too.  For the past few days, he's been
getting the canned stuff mixed in with his dry... thinks he's in
doggy heaven, he does!

See you at populace next Wednesday!

/Ly Elizabeth