LR - Award

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sat Jul 29 18:40:23 PDT 2000

Polydore said -

>I wouldn't have expected them in the Blackstar until the August issue. The
>reported awards Elfsea send in seem to be always reported a month before the
>extra ones they miss that are on my report. The OP is normally behind the
>Blackstar, though it really shouldn't be - they get exactly the same reports
>mailed
>at the same time and by the same people, and don't need to wait for publishing
>dates. If nothing shows up during the next go-round, then it will be time to
>send in the corrections.

The point is that the Herald of the event's sponsoring group should be submitting a report of ALL of the awards given out at that event.  All of the awards given at a particular event should therefore be in the same listing.  The report from the Herald of the group that an individual is in (if different from the event sponsor group) should only be a backup.

Padraig
standing on his Seneschal's soapbox

--
Nunc Est Bibendum