LR - Loch Ruadh Company, Name of

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Fri Jun 2 12:37:43 PDT 2000

Actually, I have offered many times to sacrifice Bjorn in this manner...

Sluggy!

Rhonda New wrote:

> Should anyone volunteer to test Bjorns trebuchet like this, we
> might come up with a few more suggestions for a company name....

(snip)

> > Miss Young, 44, had put on body armour, a helmet and a Coldstream Guard's
> > coat to be fired from the catapult 70ft into the air and 100ft across a
> > field in Stogursey, Somerset, on Sunday afternoon.
> >
> > The catapult, a wooden contraption based on trebuchets used in the Middle
> > Ages to hurl rocks over castle walls during sieges, had been tested over
> > many months by her boyfriend, Richard Wicks, and the club's secretary,
> > David Aitkenhead.  They had both previously been fired from it and had
> > also tested it with dummies weighing the same as Miss Young.

(snip)

--
------

Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
technology.  - John Kirch     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/