LR - early war practice anyone?

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Sun Jun 4 19:40:48 PDT 2000

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Conor na Mara wrote:

> > I just found out about an event going on over july 4th weekend over in
> > clovis, NM.
>
> Ya know, even though I had already made up my mind that I wasn't going. I
> decided to look at mapquest.com and see what it would take to get there. The
> 11 hour drive answer I expected to get.

11 hours?  they must have forgotten to take their crack out of the bag
before they smoked it...  It takes just over 11 hours to get to
albuquerque, and that's a heck of alot farther away.  somehow I don't
trust mapquest...  I'm thinking it would be an 8 maybe 9 hour drive, but
that's me...

 What I found that was interesting is
> that according to map quest it takes 3 minutes longer to drive home than it
> does to drive there.  Gee, and all this time I always thought it took longer
> to get somewhere than it did to get home. ;)

now that is odd...

> > Anybody up for it?
>
> Depends, are you buying the plane tickets?

Sure, as long as I buy them with your credit cards ;-)

-Bjorn