LR - early war practice anyone?

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Mon Jun 5 15:06:20 PDT 2000

> For once, I feel at an advantage over Conor, being nearly an hour closer
> to Clovis than he is, but this east-bound path length problem is
> intriguing....

That all depends on how you look at it. Because it only takes me about 35
minutes to get from Lewisville to your house without traffic.

> At first.... <snip>
> Upon further analysis.... <snip>
> Now, understandably, this effect would be most pronounced travelling
> _to_ Lubbock, but perhaps my glee at departing Lubbock in the past
> overwhelmed my senses such that I did not notice the delay heading
> eastward.
>
> Then again, perhaps MapQuest is simply taking the counterflowing
> jetstream into account...  :)

It's also possible that we're facing a more dire problem. it could be that
there is now a discrepancy, a tear if you will, in the fabric of space-time
, Located somewhere between Lewisville and clovis, NM.

It could also be something as simple as a 3 minute time zone located
somewhere between here and Clovis...
Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net