LR - Travel time: was- early war practice anyone?

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Jun 5 15:16:47 PDT 2000

 What I found that was interesting is

Then Sluggy wrote:

>Now, understandably, this effect would be most pronounced travelling
>_to_ Lubbock, but perhaps my glee at departing Lubbock in the past
>overwhelmed my senses such that I did not notice the delay heading
>eastward.

Now I write:

Ok guys, listen up.  I live near the intersection of Hulen and West
Vickery.  To get to Dana's house I drive west on Vickey for 15 minutes at
the speed limits.  Returning to my house I drive east on Vickery and it
takes me almost 20 minutes!  The difference is the speed limit depending on
your direction of travel.  Dana and I checked it out and when it is 40mph
headed east it is 45 going west in the same block. it doesn't make sence
but it could be an explanation of the 3 minute difference.

See we gals do observe some things (other than young good looking guys).

Bice