LR - I'm Alive and Well...

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Jun 8 20:37:52 PDT 2000

My most honorable and illustrious seneschal,

    I wish to thank the powers to be and The One that watches over us poor
mortals that he/they brought you through this accident although not
unscathed, ready to take on the world with what ever teeth you have left in
your mouth ;) ;)  All joking aside, I'm glad to hear your still kicking Sam
and hope to see your friendly and mischievious Irish face soon my friend.

YOUR friend and archery marshal,
Laird Sean of Argyll