LR - Apology

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Fri Jun 9 07:18:26 PDT 2000

To the officers and populace of Loch Ruadh,

    I wish to apologize for my display of enthusiasm Wednesday night at Populace meeting in response to HE Galen's question as to our sponsoring the archery tournament at Elfsea's Defender.  I was thinking more of my personal desire to do this rather the implications of how it would effect the Canton as a whole.  Please forgive this newbie officer and understand I am very willing to discuss this amongst the officers and populace and will accept your decision on whether this is something we really want to do.
    I guess you folks didn't realize how much I really enjoy all aspects of archery within the SCA :)  I guess I really have found my niche. :)

Laird Sean of Argyll
Archery Marshal of Loch Ruadh