LR - Apology

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Jun 9 07:45:49 PDT 2000

  Laird Sean, Archery Marshal of Loch Ruadh said:
  To the officers and populace of Loch Ruadh,

      I wish to apologize for my display of enthusiasm Wednesday night at Populace meeting in response to HE Galen's question as to our sponsoring the archery tournament at Elfsea's Defender

    No apology is necessary!!!  We like enthusiastic Officers who "really" enjoy doing their official jobs.  Now, if the Treasurer (just an example, we all know our Bice would never think of doing something like this!!!!)  had jumped up and said we would do this without consulting you (the Archery Marshal), I might have been a little upset.   Archery stuff is your job and I think we all look to you for the answers concerning anything about Archery.

The look on your face, when His Excellency asked if we would be willing to do the Archery thing, was one of "pure joy".  Do I support this idea???  Of course I do and your enthusiasm is what convinced me.  Keep up the good work....the Kingdom could use a few more officers who are as enthusiastic as you.

In my official Kingdom capacity....

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Central Region Seneschal

And as your mom,