LR - Loch Ruadh Company Name Discussion

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Fri Jun 9 21:36:12 PDT 2000

I have an interest Padraig but also a prior committment tomorrow night at
that time.  I will be having dinner with my parents, all three of my
children, daughter-in-law and grandson.  Please keep us all informed as to
the results of this properly placed meeting ;)

Laird Sean of Argyll
Consumer of copious amounts of good Irish Whiskey
(Is that being too redundant?)