LR - Thank You!

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Jun 13 12:13:43 PDT 2000

To all my good friends who expressed their concern and their wishes for my good health after my traffic accident last week, I want to say "Thank you!"  It warms this old Irishman's heart to be reminded once again of the kind of friends I have.  As I have remarked before, if I didn't have a shilling to my name, I would still be the richest man that I know, for I have family and friends beyond price.

And it will take a damned sight more than a careless driver to take me from the company of such good people!

Padraig
- Planning to live forever (so far, so good)

--
Nunc Est Bibendum