LR - IMPORTANT - Change to Officers Meeting Location

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 15 10:15:57 PDT 2000

Sean,

Sorry you didn't get the word.  Sluggy attempted to call you but (obviously) wasn't able to connect with you.  I apologize for the wasted trip.  Rob was going to leave a note on the door at Dana's but in all of the rush forgot to.

On running archery at Defender:  the officers present were in favor of it, but we decided that we need to speak to Galen to get more details - I would like that to be you and I, then we can make the final decision to be presented to the Populace.  Let's try to pick a time to get with him, either at Moot, which is June 26, or we can meet him at a Sunday fighter practice.  Let me know which is best for you.

Padraig

Sean said -

--
Nunc Est Bibendum