LR - IMPORTANT - Change to Officers Meeting Location

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at mailcity.com
Thu Jun 15 14:08:15 PDT 2000

Sounds good to me.  Congratulations again on the new job.  It'll be great to have you on a day shift schedule so we can work you harder, um, (cough), I mean so you can get to evening meetings and such, yeah, that's what I meant. <grin>

Padraig
---
Nunc est bibendum
******************
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:44:15
 Sean wrote:
>Sounds good Padraig about meeting with His Excellency.  I'll talk to you
>more about this at the mini-tourney and we can hopefully coose a date and
>time to meet with him.  I may be able to make Moot for the first time ever
>since it is official now, June 26th will be my first day at EMC and I'll be
>working day shift again for the first time since August of 1992.  Woohoo!!!!
>
>Laird Sean of Argyll
>Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
>
>One more week and counting!!!

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct