LR - Polydore's Birthday

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Thu Jun 15 16:56:24 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Maybe so but you LOOK older, especially since you shaved off your beard.  <grin>

Older?  I was trying to figure out who the kid was at populace meeting.   LOL

> Padraig
> ---
> Nunc est bibendum
> ******************
> Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
>
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:45:59
>  Sean wrote:
> >Happy Birthday Polydore!!!  You ol' fart :)  I can say that cuz now you two
> >are older than me ...but not by much ;)
> >
> >Laird Sean of Argyll
>
> Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
> Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct

Dunstan Æ  Petroces stowe   (The  Saxon)
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]