LR - Loch Ruadh Company Idea

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Sat Jun 17 09:50:09 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Let's get a concensus.
>
> If the mini-tourney gets rained out, do we want to eat or drink?
>
> If the vote is to drink, we'll go to the Irish Pub on Williams Road.
>
> If the vote is to eat, we've had four suggestions:
>   Cracker Barrel
>   Mimi's Kitchen
>   Jojo's
>   IHOP
>
> Polling will close not later than 2pm on Saturday.  That should give enough time to get an email out and to call anyone not on email.

Either or is fine with me.  I like to eat, I like to drink.   <grin>  I like to do both!
Lotta help, aint I?

By the way, if anyone talks to Bear, ask him to please bring the loaner armor.  Thanks

Dunstan Æ  Petroces stowe   (The  Saxon)
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]