LR - Loch Ruadh Mini-Tourney

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Sun Jun 18 10:22:28 PDT 2000

Greetings!

    First I'd like to thank all who attended. It was a pleasure to see so
many people attend.  Now on to the details.  Bjorn, Dunstan, and Seamus
fought in the 30 minute bear-pit. While Bice' kept score and Padraig,
Sluggy, and myself took turns marshalling.

    Seamus took the day with 11 points scored and a staff of rattan as the
prize. Bjorn got second place with 9 points and the armour repair kit.
Dunstan got Third place with 7 points and won the prize for the best death.
Which was an autographed roll of duct tape by Red Green.

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Brain Damage? No thanks, I already have some