LR - early war practice anyone?

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Sun Jun 4 18:50:30 PDT 2000

> I just found out about an event going on over july 4th weekend over in
> clovis, NM.

Ya know, even though I had already made up my mind that I wasn't going. I
decided to look at mapquest.com and see what it would take to get there. The
11 hour drive answer I expected to get. What I found that was interesting is
that according to map quest it takes 3 minutes longer to drive home than it
does to drive there.  Gee, and all this time I always thought it took longer
to get somewhere than it did to get home. ;)

> Anybody up for it?

Depends, are you buying the plane tickets?

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Satan said to God,"Yes, but where will YOU find a lawyer"