LR - early war practice anyone?

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Mon Jun 5 15:22:59 PDT 2000

> That all depends on how you look at it. Because it only takes me about 35
> minutes to get from Lewisville to your house without traffic.

Of course not everyone drives with rocketboosters strapped to thier
trunks.... <G>

> > At first.... <snip>
> > Upon further analysis.... <snip>
> > Now, understandably, this effect would be most pronounced travelling
>
> It's also possible that we're facing a more dire problem. it could be that
> there is now a discrepancy, a tear if you will, in the fabric of
space-time
> , Located somewhere between Lewisville and clovis, NM.

I can believe a space time tear, especially if it involves aliens...  thats
not to far from Roswell all things considered.

> It could also be something as simple as a 3 minute time zone located
> somewhere between here and Clovis...

If Rod Sterling suddenly jumps out from behind a bush (or someone who says
the are Mr Sterling but looks like the Cypt Keeper) and you here music in
the background then its not a time zone but rather the twilight zone.