LR - Feast for August event

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Jun 6 06:31:29 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> How many are you willing to make? :)

I can make enough bread in about 24 hours to feed a
small army of about 300-500.  All kinds, shape, sizes.
I have a BIG bag of fresh yeast just waitin' to do it's
thing!

> All my kids ever give me is a hard time.  But at least one has moved out and the other is getting married sometime before the end of the year. (And she's already been told that she can't live at home after that!)

My daughter gave us h*** during her high school years (watch
out for that class in school - yes, I read the textbook they aren't
allowed to take home - that says 'your parents values are not
your values' and 'you should NEVER spank your child, you should
let them do their own thing' and 'if you think it's right or wrong
for you then it IS right or wrong for you'.).  Then she got married
and had kids, realized that what was taught in that class was a lie,
and now, at age 21, she's my best friend.

/Ly Elizabeth