LR - I'm Alive and Well...

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Jun 8 09:43:37 PDT 2000

It's a good thing you fare well, considering the attack
from that airbag!  And to put more faith in God to keep
you safe than in a thing (i.e. truck &/or airbag) is a most
wise choice - 'tis, I'm sure, why you live to tell about it.
I, too, thank Him for carrying you through safely.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood