LR - Apology

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 9 07:59:40 PDT 2000

Galen here...

Oh, please don't apologize for a display of enthusiasm
in front of _me_.  As people who know me know, I prize
enthusiasm highly.

And Her Excellency and I did not mistake your
enthusiasm, nor that of the others which we were also
pleased to observe, as the voice of the Canton.  We are
patiently awaiting the completion of the decision-
making process.

By the way, at the Baronial Business Meeting last
night, we approved making Tarkus' 2001 airline ticket
donation one of the archery prizes.  Not sure yet
though, of where we'll be sending our Archery Defender.

In any case, we had a fine time in Loch Ruadh on Wed.
evening, and we are well-pleased with the Canton, its
officers and people.  It is impossible not to recognize
how important to the quality of life in Elfsea Loch
Ruadh really is.  It was made clear to us that Life is
Good in Loch Ruadh.  Thanks to each of you.

- Galen Elfsea

Quoting Sean <yukon at teamunix.net>:

> To the officers and populace of Loch Ruadh,
>
>     I wish to apologize for my display of enthusiasm
Wednesday night at > Populace meeting in response to HE
Galen's question as to our sponsoring > the archery
tournament at Elfsea's Defender.  I was thinking more
of my > personal desire to do this rather the
implications of how it would > effect the Canton as a
whole.  Please forgive this newbie officer and >
understand I am very willing to discuss this amongst
the officers and > populace and will accept your
decision on whether this is something we > really want
to do.
>     I guess you folks didn't realize how much I
really enjoy all aspects > of archery within the
SCA :)  I guess I really have found my niche. :)