LR - IMPORTANT - Change to Officers Meeting Location

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Jun 15 13:44:15 PDT 2000

Sounds good Padraig about meeting with His Excellency.  I'll talk to you
more about this at the mini-tourney and we can hopefully coose a date and
time to meet with him.  I may be able to make Moot for the first time ever
since it is official now, June 26th will be my first day at EMC and I'll be
working day shift again for the first time since August of 1992.  Woohoo!!!!

Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal

One more week and counting!!!