LR - Polydore's Birthday

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Jun 15 22:46:40 PDT 2000

At 02:29 PM 6/15/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Today is Polydore's birthday!

And 'today' was over about 35 min. ago.  Dear Household Brother, I am a
most sorry excuse for a sister but I hope you will understand and forgive
my tardiness in sending you my very best wishes for a Happy Birthday.  I
hope it was an exciting one for you and look forward to hearing about it.
As you probably have figured out, I was attending our Mama Mac all day.  I
have to admit I did this mostly from the foot of her bed being very careful
to stay just out of reach! I have a little trinket to pass along to her
tomorrow that will either earn me forgiveness or get me killed outright.  I
will let you know if I survive. <G>

Looking forward to seeing you at our mini-tourney on  Saturday.

Bicé