LR - Loch Ruadh Company Idea

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at mailcity.com
Fri Jun 16 15:56:58 PDT 2000

Not sure about the Irish Pub - I'll call and ask this evening.  Or Nudd, if you see this, do you know what the rule is on under 21s?

Most restaurants are going to get crowded around that time, so let's plan on Cracker Barrel if we are going to do a restaurant - if it's too crowded we can go somewhere else.

Padraig
---
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.