LR - greetings from the Outlands!

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Thu Jun 29 16:54:46 PDT 2000

> So, no new chapters to Bjorn's Saga?  His good fortune is
> our literary loss.

Oh rest assured, Bjorn's Saga has by no means ended! Many occurances
worthy of writing down have happened in the past few days and they will no
doubt be put in Bjorn's Saga at some point.

Unfortunately about half of these are a bit more intimate than I'd like to
share at this moment in time.  However, a few months down the road when I
see where this 'insert word of choice" is going, I may let that part of
the story out.  I'll say this:  I came out here with the intent to tell
someone that I wanted to be more than just a friend in her life, and her
answer was _exactly_ what I was expecting, and _exactly_ what I wanted to
hear.

> Travel well!

I will.  not sure about the car though... :-)

-Bjorn