LR - The Storm

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Tue Mar 28 23:10:25 PST 2000

At 08:02 PM 3/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I hope everyone is OK and survived the storm.

Just to let you know, me and mine are alive and well.  Sorry I can't say
the same for the apartments my hubby manages.  We lost one tree in the
storm and another is going to have to go because it is twisted and damaged
to badly.  Lots of debris and junk all over and can't tell about the roofs
until morning.  We will hope for good things.  Am glad to know everyone
else is safe and sound.

One very sad note tho.....The Sweet Shop candy factory was flattened
according to the TV.  I may go into mourning!!

Bice