LR - The Storm

N.Foster nefoster at flash.net
Wed Mar 29 07:55:39 PST 2000

We are fine. Both of us were home and enjoying the rain. My office on 4th
and Main even survived. Of course I can't get to it, so I have to take the
day off. Bummer ;-)

As for others:

Gunther Bob managed to drive almost straight into it on his way home, but
had a sudden change of heart and stopped at Billy & Kay's. The tornado went
just south of them.

Ned & D