LR - The Storm

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Tue Mar 28 20:27:09 PST 2000

I'm all good.  was at Hillard Ford with a friend when the storm hit.  lots
of rain, lots of wind, but no hail.  apparently it was the same at my house.

some odd things occured too.  Just before the storm really hit, I was
standing outside and said "wow, A tornado could easily pop up here"  five
minutes later the first one touched down in downtown...

The sky went from blue to grey to green to beige to red to purple to dark
blue to black in the course of about a half hour...

real odd.

anyway I'm ok.

-Bjorn