LR - Populace in garb?

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Tue May 2 09:13:43 PDT 2000

Galen had mentioned in passing conversation at this weekends Tor event that
he might want to come to LR populace meeting to say hello and also give and
get information on upcoming events.
As for garb Galen has been to a LR populace (all be it years ago) and knows
that LR holds thier populace meetings in mundanes so I dont really think
garb is an issue from that perspective, and it also makes it easier for
those of us who come straight from work to not have to mess with garb. Just
my two cents.

Pook

> I had not heard this rumor before - when did you hear
> it?  I'll try to get in touch with Galen today to see
> if he is going to be there and will make a decision on
> garb accordingly.
>
> Padraig
mailing list tasks.