LR - RE: LR: Populace in Garb?

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed May 3 01:37:40 PDT 2000

Populace Meeting tonight will be in modern clothing (unless you just really want to show up in garb).  I have extended an formal invitation to Sir Galen and HL Allesandre to join us at the meeting, and afterward for coffee if they would like.

Lady Bice checked with Jojo's and was told that they should be able to accomodate us after Populace Meeting.  I may be prejudiced, but I think that Jojo's has much better desserts than IHOP (love that coconut cream pie).

Nunc Est Bibendum